Awakening: Discover the trance you're under
You are under a trance. It doesn’t matter if you believe that you are or not, you are. Even if you believe that you are not, you are under a trance believing that you are not.
We are all under a trance. Some trances create positive, limitless experiences. Some create negative, limiting experiences.
Whatever you believe to be true is your trance. If you believe that you are powerless, it is a trance of limitation. If you believe you are powerful, a divine being having a human experience, it is a trance without limits.
More often than not, we are under trances that limit us. And our life experience reflects that trance back to us.
For most of us, the trance of our reality is not something we have arrived at consciously. It is something we were taught. We believed in the trance from:
- Parents. Most of the time our parents convince us of doing things to keep us safe. They also convince us to do things that make them proud. Those types of limiting trances are also often in conflict. If you are safe, you are not taking risks. If you aren’t taking risks, you are often not achieving anything.
- Teachers. Our teachers want us to learn, perform well on tests, and if we’re lucky, enjoy the process of learning. They also want us to sit still, be quiet, and do as we are told. After years of schooling, we all remember what certain triggers mean. When a school bell rings, when someone stands quietly in front of an audience, to hold our business until a break. The very act of group education creates an underlying trance that creates an outward focus.
- Peers. Even our peers want us to behave how they would prefer. We all desire love, respect and appreciation.
- Bosses, co-workers, HR departments, banks… they all want you to behave in a way that is beneficial to them. Your boss wants you to show up on time, your co-worker wants someone to vent to, or perhaps someone to cover his rear, your HR department wants you to agree to rules, the bank wants your loan payment to be paid on time.
- Media. The larger group trance would like you to believe official stories, buy approved (advertised) products, and tune into their programs.
You are under many trances that do not serve you, trances that limit you, trances that serve others and make you powerless in living a life.
However, you know this is not who you really are.
What about you?
All of these external sources want you to believe them. They want you to buy into the trance that they’re selling. Sometimes buying into those trances makes you feel good. It may even seem like you are the one devising the trance and convincing others to buy into it.
But what about your best interests? What are they? And do the trances you believe are truth suit your best interests?
Do you believe that you are wealthy? Do you believe you are deserving? Do you believe that you are perfect, just as you are? Do you believe life is fundamentally a good thing, and that you are blessed more than others?
Or do you believe something else? That you are poor, that money is scarce, that you don’t deserve it, that you don’t deserve love or appreciation, that once you get something you will lose it, that life is fundamentally about karma, and you’re on the wrong side of the equation…
Those that wish to convince you to believe something are often trying to convince you to do something in their best interests.
Now, when their best interests and your best interests dovetail, you have an amazing symbiotic relationship. Hopefully all of your interests dovetail. Hopefully they believe your trance as you believe theirs, or at least enough to serve both people.
But more often than not, external sources are trying to convince you to do something that is not in your best interests. And more often than not, you believe them. It is easier to believe them than it is to believe your own soul. The problem is that these trances put us to sleep so deeply, we lose sight of who we really are.
Who are we? We are limitless, divine creative beings of light and love.
What do you really want? You can say you want more money, more love, more things. But what you are really seeking is the experience of being alive.
Waking up, or taking the red pill
I have to admit, I am not really a hypnotic trance-inducing marketer. I am not trying to convince you to do something if it is not in your best interests. I am trying to do something in your deepest best interests: I am trying to wake you up. This is not an easy task. For most people, there is a trance of fear in the way, creating a barrier between who they really are and who they believe that they are. They start to awaken, then they vacillate back into old trances.
My products are like red pills. They cut through the patterns, beliefs, and data that keep you locked into limitation. But like the character Cypher in The Matrix, some people miss the trance of a good steak. They know it isn’t real, but it feels better to believe in that limitation than it does to know the truth.
Today, ask yourself what trance you believe. Look for where the emotions are strong. Is the Treyvon Martin/George Zimmerman case making you feel something? Is it bringing up fear, anger, sadness, horror? Trace those emotions down to the underlying belief that causes you to feel that way. Ask yourself what you believe to be true about the case. Ask yourself, knowing that everyone involved is an infinite divine being, if that belief is truth. Ask your higher self to show you those beliefs.
Ask for healing those beliefs so that your highest infinite good is experienced. Use ho’oponopono to heal yourself and others, to clear the data that gets in the way of experiencing the Divine manifest.
Awakening to who you really are is nothing more than letting go of the trance that does not serve you. We’re all under some type of trance, some type of data. The more you choose the trance of Divine. limitless experience, the more you’ll experience the awakened life you are divinely meant to live.
Wow! What a great post! That is exactly what I believe. Luckily there are more and more of us trying to help people to wake up and become aware of their own self created existence.
Comments are closed.