Welcome to MarkJRyan.com (“the Website”), operated by Maximum Clarity Media LLC. The Website enables visitors (“you” or “your”) to keep up to date with the work of Mark J. Ryan and his affiliates, partners, etc., as well as to participate in our commenting feature.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content displayed on the Website, including without limitation any pictures, logos, images, and text is the property of the Website or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and the intellectual property laws. Such content may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use and may not be edited or modified for any purpose. By accessing the Website, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, display, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the Website’s content to anyone, except that you may occasionally reproduce, distribute, display or transmit an insubstantial portion of the Website’s content, for a noncommercial purpose, to a limited number of individuals, provided you use the phrase “Used with permission from the MarkJRyan.com website, a service of Maximum Clarity Media LLC.” All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.
The Website does not claim ownership of the content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Website. The Content is the property of the author of such content. You agree to grant the Website a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell such content in any format now know or hereafter created, and to use your name and other identifying information you provide in connection with that content. You also permit any visitor or member of the Website to use such Content for personal use as described above.
If you believe in good faith that any content infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to Maximum Clarity Media LLC PO Box 463 Mount Shasta, CA 96067.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
You agree that your access to, and use of, the Service and the content available on the Website is on an “as-is”, “as available” basis. The Website includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations, and the Website does not necessarily endorse these views, opinions and recommendations. The Website specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the Website and the content contained therein, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Website will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering the Website and its content. In no event will the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on any content appearing on the Website. The Website shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages), other than direct damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages or the exclusion of certain types of warranties, parts or all of the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than the Website. You agree not to hold the Website responsible for the content or operation of such web sites. A hyperlink from the Website to another web site does not imply or mean that the Website endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you might link from the Website.
5. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS.
6. USER OBLIGATIONS.
You further agree not to use the Website websites or the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available (“Post”) any content:- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, false or inaccurate, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;- that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, intentionally or unintentionally;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
You agree to be fully responsible for your own content. The Website acts as a venue for you to Post your content. While the Website has the right to refuse to post or remove, edit or abridge any content for any reason, it is otherwise not involved in the writing or decisions as to the content of its users. As a result, the Website has no control over the quality, accuracy or legality of the content on the Website. All content posted on the Website is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. Because the Website is a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with a user of the Website and its Service, you release the Website and its officers, members and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
7. PRIVACY AND USE OF INFORMATION.