Mental Dominance Trading
Train your brain to use the research in neuro-economics to maximize your confidence, make better trades, no matter what the challenge!
- Over 90 minutes of mind-changing videos
- Exercises to strengthen your rational brain
- Exercises to overcome your primitive brain
- Exercises to overcome fear, doubt, greed and non-rational decision making
Can New Brain Make You a Successful Trader?
- Are you frustrated by trading with inconsistent results in uncertain markets?
- Are you tired of feeling fear and doubt?
- Does greed fuel the need to make up losses, while still getting you in trouble?
- Do you know that there has to be a better way, but you’re not sure what to do?
Mark J. Ryan has researched the latest, most powerful, proven techniques to help you make trading decisions with confidence, competence, and assurance in the face of absolute uncertainty.
We are not just going to tell you what’s wrong. But we will give you specific exercises and videos to help change your brain and emotions so you can elevate from a fight-or-flight adrenaline-based trader to a confident and relaxed trader.
No matter what the situation, you can face it… without fear, without doubt, and from a place of calm confidence and surety.
Of course, you aren’t going to trade and win every time. It’s impossible; those are just basic laws of probability. But you make the odds even worse when you allow adrenaline to rule your decision making. Once those fight-or-flight hormones flow through your veins and take over your thinking processes, you start to create irrational – and inconsistent – results.
Our brains were not evolved or designed to work ideally in the trading environment. Primal evolution instantly puts us at a disadvantage. It’s like cutting a lawn with a pair of kitchen scissors. That is a possible way to do it, but it’s quite apparent that it is not an effective way to get a beautiful lawn!
The traders who get ahead – the traders who can rise above the primitive brain – are the ones that find a way to consistently and confidently make good decisions. These traders have activated and trained other parts of their brain that are more effective in a trading environment.
This “new brain” can ideally make better trading decisions.